BMW Dealer Manahawkin, NJ
BMW of Atlantic City serves Manahawkin, NJ, along with Atlantic City, Vineland and Cape May County, by providing a great selection of BMW models, including service, repairs, parts and finance options. If you are searching for a dealership that gets to know your driving style, needs, desires and maintenance habits, then look no further than BMW of Atlantic City! Let us introduce you to an amiable, pressure-free environment.
About Manahawkin, NJ
With a population of a little over 2,000 citizens, Manahawkin can be found in the Ocean County of New Jersey. The city’s origins date back to 1830. Its name has seen many variations in the spelling, such as: Manahohacky, Manahoching and Manhawken. The city was the center of intense conflict during the New Jersey Civic War, which occurred during the American War of Independence from 1775 to 1783. City civilians weren’t afraid to fight for the city as well. They battled the small patriot militia with Captain John Bacon as their leader. The city has seen then continued to grow, due in great part to the development of the Stafford Land Company, which chartered a special train to bring over 1,500 people to Manahawkin to participate in a land auction for over 500 acres. Manahawkin growth is still in progress. The city has grown nearly 15% since year 2000 and continues to grow exponentially. In fact, the population growth rate in Manahawkin exceeds the average growth rate of the state itself. There’s still much in store for Manahawkin!
- Deer Lake Park: A peaceful natural environment in the heart of the city. The trails meander around the lake and through unique meadows and woodlands.
- Waterhouse Museum: The museum exhibits art by Colonel Charles Waterhouse, a U. S. Marine veteran of the Battle of Iwo Jima during World War II.
- Ocean County Historical Museum: Located in the historic Victorian period Pierson Sculthorpe House, built in stages between 1820 and 1866. Their permanent collections depict the life-styles and occupations of early Ocean County families, while changing exhibits help bring to life the many stories of Ocean County.
- 9/11 WTC Memorial at Lanoka Harbor F.D.
- The Stafford Township Museum
- Manahawkin Inspection Station
About BMW of Atlantic City Serving Manahawkin, NJ
- Complimentary Dining-Out Card for stopping in!
- Complimentary diagnostics in our Service Center^
- Pressure-free environment
- Friendly and Knowledgeable staff
- Strong ties to the community
At BMW of Atlantic City we help our customers find the BMW that best meet your lifestyle and budget requirements. Furthermore, if you don’t have the best memory and/or diligence when it comes to getting your new BMW or used car serviced, we’ll help make sure you stay on track so you can get every last mile you paid for! In the event of an accident, have no worries! Our state-of-the-art BMW Collision Center and expert staff who are continuously training on the latest repairs and tools of the trade, to get you back on the road with confidence.
Traveling BMW of Atlantic City From Manahawkin, NJ
Traveling to BMW of Atlantic City from Manahawkin, NJ, will take you a little over 30 minutes! Begin your journey heading southwest on N Main Street/US-9 toward Stafford Avenue. Take the first right onto W Bay Avenue/RT-180 W then turn slight right onto RT-72 W. Take the ramp toward Garden State Parkway South then merge onto Garden State Parkway S and continue for 27 miles. Then, merge onto Atlantic City Expressway* via Exit 38A toward Camden/Philadelphia. Take Exit 9 toward A.C. International Airport/FAA Technology Center and turn left onto Delilah Road. Finally, turn left onto Black Horse Pike/US-322 E, and you’ll find our dealership on the right. We look forward to serving our Manahawkin, NJ, customers soon!