2019 BMW 430i Review
With several different body styles to choose from, the 2019 BMW 430i is a great choice for drivers all around New Jersey, including Atlantic City, Egg Harbor, Vineland, and beyond.
Here are your options:
- 430i Coupe: A perfect two-seater for those who want to go from 0–60 MPH in just 5.5 second.
- 430i Gran Coupe: This one adds a second row of seats in back, but still with the same sporty exterior.
- 430i Convertible: Feel the wind in your hair as you rev the convertible’s TwinPower Turbo engine.
Regardless of which of these 4 Series models interests you, contact us at BMW of Atlantic City to take your test drive now!
Interior of the 430i
BMW is notorious for producing vehicles that are on the cutting edge of design, and the 2019 430i is no exception. The interior is noted for its leather-wrapped steering wheel, 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, and Fineline Anthracite wood trim with Pearl Gloss Chrome highlight. Meanwhile, its exterior is marked by available Icon Adaptive Full LED Headlights.
BMW has also included a suite of advanced features that make your daily trips more convenient, connected, and entertaining. Some of our favorite standard additions include:
- Hands-free Bluetooth® with audio streaming
- Apple CarPlay™
- Expanded instrument cluster
- iDrive system with 6.5-inch center screen
- 8.8-inch high-resolution screen with Navigation, Voice Command, and 20 GB of storage
- Real-time traffic information
430i Power and Safety
In terms of engine power, it doesn’t matter which 2019 BMW 430i model you pick—any of the three will give you the capability to kick out up to 248 horsepower, thanks to the 4-cylinder TwinPower Turbo engine. Speaking of, this engine can produces a brawny 258 lb-ft of torque via High Precision Direct Injection technology.
Nothing is more important than keeping you safe on the road, and this vehicle makes is easier with a collection of features that constantly work to protect you and your vehicle. One of the most innovative features is the BMW Remote Services. With this, you’ll receive benefits like stolen vehicle recovery and a remote door-unlock feature, all from your BMW Connected app.
Other groundbreaking safety features include:
- Advanced airbag system and impact sensor
- Coded driveway protection
- Anti-lock Brake System and Adaptive Brake Lights
- LED daytime running lights
- Anti-Theft Alarm System
- BMW Assist eCall™ with SOS Button with Automatic Collision Notification
The Ultimate Control Freak
Last, but certainly not least, depending on which 2019 BMW 430i you go with, you can pick from these options:
- Adaptive M Suspension: The Adaptive M Suspension gives you the power of electronically controlled dampers. These enable your chassis to adapt to whatever the road demands during any particular drive.
- Variable Sport Steering: The BMW Variable Sport Steering system boosts both comfort and handling while reducing steering angle. It’s a part of BMW’s Track Handling Package; contact us for more details.
- xDrive: BMW’s Intelligent All-Wheel Drive system is known throughout the automotive world as xDrive, and that’s certainly a fitting name for such a cool system. It can nullify wheel slip before it affects you by sending more power to the wheels with the most traction. The results? Safer handling, and tons more fun.
Schedule Your 2019 BMW 430i Test Drive Soon
There are a few ways for you to get in touch with us. First, you can chat with us right here on our website; next, you can call us on the phone. Finally, you can stop by our showroom in person from the Vineland, Egg Harbor, Atlantic City, and surrounding New Jersey areas, and remember: We’re here to help!