Remote 3D View Always Allows For Eyes On Your BMW
Here at BMW of Atlantic City, we enjoy telling people about pieces of technology that truly make the BMW lineup standout. Today, we’re going to highlight Remote 3D View and how to activate it on the BMW Connected App. Available on the BMW 7 Series and 5 Series, this uses the current cameras in place for backing up and monitoring your surroundings to create a view of your BMW and the area around it to access at any time on your phone. It comes in handy when looking to see if everything is good, or for added safety too. So, how do you install it? Follow these steps below:
- Go to your iDrive settings and select ‘My Vehicle’ then ‘iDrive Settings’
- Scroll to ‘Data Privacy’ and select ‘Remote View 3D and check the box
- Launch the BMW Connected App and navigate to the Remote Services menu
- Tap the top left corner and scroll to the bottom to find ‘Remote 3D View’
- From here, you’ll be able to do a virtual walk around with your finger, and pinch to zoom in, or tapping the camera to take a screenshot that you can save in the app, or on your camera roll
Our team would be happy to provide you with more details and discuss BMW vehicles in greater detail, so stop in and see us today and we’d be happy to continue the conversation.